Teas bring several health benefits to our body, such as improving sleep quality, helping to reduce blood cholesterol levels and even help you lose weight. We could make a huge list with the benefits of this drink, but today we are going to talk especially about 3 tea recipes that will help you lose weight. I’m sure the third one will surprise you.
How does tea help me lose weight?
Tea not only helps you to lose weight but also to reduce your belly. Green tea and matte tea with lemon are great allies in weight loss, as they help against fluid retention, increase metabolism and satiate appetite. These are some factors that favor the burning of fat when you add tea to your diet, without a doubt it is very worth trying 🙂
1. Ginger tea with pineapple and orange peel
This tea is perfect for those with a slow metabolism. The 2 famous weight loss allies. “Together, they speed up your metabolism, which helps in burning fat, and increase satiety” preventing you from often ingesting more than necessary, thus helping you to lose weight.
- ½ pineapple peel;
- peel of 1 orange;
- 1 tablespoon of Baccharis trimera;
- 1 tablespoon of ginger;
- 1 liter of water;
- Add in a container: 1 liter of water, the pineapple and orange peel and the tablespoon of ginger. Then boil for 3 minutes.
- Right after boiling, turn off the heat and add the Baccharis trimera. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Finally strain, and help yourself.
An important tip is to consume the tea up to 330 ml at a time, preferably before the main meals. If you are fasting it is best to take it warm, as it falls best on an empty stomach!
2. Green tea
Green tea contains a compound called epigallocatechin gallate, which can increase energy expenditure. Anyone who consumes about 250 milligrams of this substance (about three cups of green tea) can speed up your metabolism and burn about 100 extra calories a day. It may seem little, but it is about 3,000 calories at the end of the month, it is a factor to consider when trying to lose weight.
- 1 sessert spoon of green tea leaves
- 1 cup of hot water (it is important not to allow the water to boil completely, that is, turn off the fire when the first air bubbles appear).
- First pour the hot water over the green tea leaves and cover;
Then let it drown for 3 minutes. Finally, strain and serve.
Yerba Mate Iced Tea With Lime
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of mate tea leaves
- ½ lemon squeezed.
- 150 ml of boiling water
In a cup, place the leaves of the matte tea and half a lemon, then add 150 ml of boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Finally, strain and serve.